Chicnutrix As Official Beauty Nutrition Partner for Lakmé Fashion Week 2020
The end of 2020 was a memorable time for team Chicnutrix as we partnered with the country’s most anticipated fashion show, Lakmé Fashion Week 2020. We take a look at what makes LFW a significant event for both upcoming and notable fashion designers. Lakmé Fashion Week is organized in collaboration with Lakmé, a major cosmetics and beauty brand in India and of IMG Reliance Ltd.
LFW model poses with Chicnutrix Beauty Collagen
Chicnutrix was honoured to be the official nutrition partner of Lakmé Fashion Week 2020 when the best faces in the fashion industry got to strut the runway in the most coveted designer wear.
As a brand by women, for women, we aim to create beauty nutrition that targets everyday hair and skin concerns with premium ingredients. Our Swiss formulations offer superior bioavailability for enhanced nutrient absorption.
Our focus is on beauty from within with synergistically proven solutions for hair and skin. We were excited to extend that passion by getting LFW’s fashion entourage runway-ready with their hair and skin primed for perfection from within, thanks to Chicnutrix’s range of beauty nutrition.
As a gateway to the world of fashion, Lakmé Fashion Week has created a launch pad for designers around the country to showcase their work. LFW’s influence and expertise in creating a seamless connection between fashion’s key components and corporate brands is what makes it highly relevant in the country and globally. Besides representing fashion designers, it is also a prominent stage for photographers, stylists and art directors.
LFW model poses with Chicnutrix Bounce and Glow
So how did things unfold last year for Lakmé Fashion Week? As the first of its kind, LFW 2020 was telecasted on an integrated virtual platform with customised elements for every type of audience tuning in.
- Designers like Manish Malhotra, Abraham & Thakore, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Amit Aggarwal, Sanjay Garg, Aneeth Arora, Pankaj and Nidhi, Kunal Rawal, Payal Khandwala, Suket Dhir, Urvashi Kaur, JADE, Anushree Reddy, Jayanti Reddy, Ridhi Mehra, Gaurang, Hemang Agrawal among many others presented a combination of breathtaking collections and fashion films
- For the first time, the audience got to shop straight off the runway while viewing the shows
- Lakmé Absolute Grand finale threw the spotlight on the ‘Future Of Fashion’
- With an even greater focus on sustainability, day 1 and day 2 of the fashion event was titled, ‘Sustainable Fashion Days’
- Lakmé Fashion Week launched the ‘Virtual Showroom’ – a first of its kind concept in India with an aim to support designers, artisans and the business of fashion
- LFW continued to support the GenNext alumni by giving them a free platform to showcase their collections to the buyers at the Virtual Showroom
Lakmé Fashion Week 2020 went live from 21st October to 25th October. It was an electrifying event that we witnessed from the comfort of our homes.